Dew vs Alcohol Based Gels / Sanitisers
|Chemical/Safety Related||Dew||Alcohol Based|
|99.995% effective at rapidly destroying bacteria|
|Not Toxic (poisonous)|
|Does not cause Dermatitis|
|Application Related||Dew||Alcohol Based|
|Suitable to apply to hands of babies / infants|
|Can be used on items that enter the mouth|
|Can be applied to cuts and grazes|
|Does not sting when applied|
|Suitable for sensitive skin|
Sanitiser / Disinfectant - Highly effective, skin, child & pet friendly
• 99.995% effective at killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
• Free from alcohol or harsh chemicals.
• Hypoallergenic, Kind to your skin, non irritant.
• Food safe, no rinse disinfectant.
• Refillable & reusable bottle.
• Pet friendly
Hand & Body Wash - Highly effective, skin, child & pet friendly
"The best thing is that they do not dry or damage your skin and are safe to use around food. In fact the mini sanitizer has now become our general all purpose surface spry/wipe around the home- kitchen , bathroom, door handles , incoming deliveries and so on. We love it! And we love buying in bulk and topping up our bottles and our handbag sprays."-Joanna Dunn