Pet Deodoriser 300ml
Out of stock
- 100% MINERAL: Dew Pet Deodoriser is a hypoallergenic anti-bac deodoriser that utilises electrolysed water, salt and science. Free From alcohol, parabens, scents, or dyes, in fact there are no added chemicals of any kind, which is why it is hypoallergenic, non-irritant, pH skin compatible and it’s vegan friendly too.
- STOPS SMELL: Dew's Pet Deodoriser deactivates the cause of stale, smelly pet odours by destroying the bacteria causing it. Use to deodorise your pet’s bed, eliminate the smell of urine and cat spray. It can also be used as an air and carpet freshener.
- FRESH FUR: Fragrance free and safe to spray directly onto all types of fur. Dew's Deodoriser is the perfect dog deodorant to help eliminate odours - no cologne or perfume, just the power of nature to keep fur clean and smelling fresh.
- EASY TO USE: Spray directly onto all types of fur and leave to dry naturally. Dew Pet Deodoriser is safe for use around your pet’s face including their delicate eye area. This anti-bac atomiser creates a fine mist that maximises odour elimination, by allowing the particles to get deep into fur and carpets. This product also doubles as a highly effective pet air freshener and it’s not harmful if accidentally swallowed or inhaled.
- MADE IN UK: Dew products enhance the power of minerals using science to create safe, reliable yet highly effective, 100% natural & non-toxic cleaning solutions manufactured in Scotland. Dew - the world's kindest cleaning product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once we have received your order you will receive an email confirmation (not to be confused with a dispatch notice) your goods will then be dispatched within 48 hours. Please note orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the Monday.
See our 30 day guarantee or Refund policy for returning goods.
Air Atomiser Tips
Try not to let the liquid run out as this can create an air lock, resulting in the trigger not working. If this happens, please refill the bottle and pump continuously for a few minutes (this can take up to 5 minutes). If the spray still doesn’t work, please wait 24 hours, and retry. Should you experience any difficulties, please view the link below for troubleshooting tips:
How To Clean Fine Mist Spray Bottle